This twelve - night unique experiences showcasing Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hoian – Saigon, Vietnam and Seam Reap Cambodia.
Luxury Travel Vietnam (www.luxurytravelvietnam.com) is providing an array of attractive packages at the most romantic and luxurious hotels and resorts in Asia. Guests can expect to be met and greeted with flowers and a welcome dinner on arrival day, with chocolates and flowers in their room.
Vietnam is fast becoming one of the most romantic and fascinating destinations in Asia. Travelers can now plan an unforgettable and extraordinary honeymoon or wedding anniversary celebration in this beautiful country.
“With the emergence of beach destinations and a growing number of luxury spa and boutique resorts, Vietnam is now defining itself as an attractive and exotic destination ideal for honeymoons or romantic trips” commented Luxury Travel Company’s Sales and Marketing Manager, David Nguyen.
Luxury Travel Vietnam has also added a few extra touches such as limo pick ups and transfers, hotel upgrades, champagne, couple spa treatment, private picnics, sunset private cruises and lots of other surprises for couples seeking romance.
“Southeast Asia captures the heart like nowhere else on earth. This trip “Romance in South East Asia” makes your honeymoon extra-memorable by embarking on a journey rich in history, culture and romance. You'll be both captivated and inspired on this twelve - night unique experiences showcasing Vietnam and Cambodia. You'll also be treated like royalty at four of our favorite hotels in Hanoi, Hoi An, Saigon and Siem Reap” added Dav.
Tour cost starts from 12000 USD per couple, valid through 31 Dec 2010, for tour information, visit luxurytravelvietnam.com .
ROMANCE IN SOUTHEAST ASIA
12 Nights – Hanoi – Hoian - Saigon – Siem Reap• Available through December 19, 2010
Luxury Travel Company Exclusive Experience Includes:
• Nine nights' accommodation
• Room upgrade upon arrival, if available
• Breakfast for two daily
• Experience a traditional Buddhist blessing ceremony, performed by
local monks that reside in the beautiful pagoda of Wat Damnak
that will bring good fortune to your married life
• Sightseeing with local English speaking guides
• All transfers
• Most meals
LUXURY TRAVEL rates start from $12,000 per couple
In addition to the three fabulous hotels on this trip, you'll also enjoy a romantic overnight aboard The Violet, a deluxe junk with just six luxurious cabins, as the couple explores Halong Bay.
Sofitel Legend Metropole, Hanoi www.sofitel.com
- A favorite of visiting ambassadors, writers and heads of state
- Located in downtown Hanoi
- European luxury combined with Vietnamese hospitality
- Fine dining including Le Beaulieu featuring French cuisine
- Full-service spa
The Nam Hai www.thenamhai.com
- Luxury resort located on Hoi An Beach
- Unobstructed views of the sea and close proximity to three UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Villas with indoor and outdoor sitting areas
- Pool villas with private swimming pools
- Tranquil spa with chromo therapy baths and steam showers
Park Hyatt Saigon Hotel www.saigon.park.hyatt.com
- Luxury Hotel located in the heart of Saigon
- Deluxe View Room faces to the garden and pool , provide a cozy residential ambience.
- Xuan spa treatment
- Designed to feel more like a contemporary Vietnamese residence rather than a hotel.
Hotel de la Paix www.hoteldelapaix.com
- Stylish escape close to Angkor Wat
- Guestrooms featuring Art Deco design with Khmer influences
- Three-story Spa Indochine
- Meric restaurant offering classic cuisine and seasonally inspired Khmer dishes
- The Arts Lounge featuring chic cocktails and changing art exhibits